Proudly Canadian

Proudly Canadian

Sunday, October 5, 2014

September Dylusions facebook challenge


I'm alive!  Yes, indeed I am.  Feels like forever, well it has been, since I have posted anything on here.  With that being said, I have managed to find a little bit of time to work on a couple of projects that I will be posting today.  I joined a group on facebook called 'Dylusions facebook challenge' and for September the prompt was to use the colors pink and teal and leaves.  I found this challenge to be a true challenge.  Was not feeling inspired at all, even seeing all the wonderful entries throughout the month I couldn't find the spark I felt I needed.  I worked on the page bit by bit until it came to be what it now is.  Not 100% satisfied with it, but it was the best I could do.  Sometimes the frame of mind just needs to be there and I guess mine wasn't at that moment.  

I used Dylusions sprays Jaded green and Bubblegum pink.  The leaves and the sentiment were from Dylusion stamp sets, however the flowers were a stencil and texture paste.  The snowy effect towards the top of the page is from Golden Opaque flake paste.  I spread it on using an old credit card. 


Please leave me some love, would love to hear from you.  :)   See you on my next post!  :) 





 photo HSSignature-1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment