Proudly Canadian

Proudly Canadian

Saturday, February 1, 2014

12 Tags of 2014 January

I had full intentions of doing the January tag and somehow the month got away on me and I didn't get it done in time to post it.  Shame on me...  I decided when I saw his February tag go up that I better get January done.  I loved his January tag.  I used the his January technique for the stop watch on my journal page called Moments, with a twist.  So with this tag I followed his technique again but instead of using the silver foil sheets, I found some Ranger copper sheets last week and I wanted to do a slightly varied look on Tim's.  I like the copper, and instead of using black distress paint I used Walnut stain staying in the same warm tones.  :) 

Here is my January 2014 tag:

 
 
Thanks for popping in.  I'm off to post my February one now.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment