Proudly Canadian

Proudly Canadian

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Tim Holtz tag November 2013

Ugh... winter is upon us.  I can see myself finding somewhere tropical to live in my retirement years!  Be gone with the snow.  However, today I am taking this opportunity to do some playing in my craft room and work on the chalkboard technique for Tim's November tag.  I don't have any of the dies and stamp sets combos so I had to make do with what I had.  I did go shopping yesterday and I got myself a few new stamp sets.  I really wanted to try to do something with colored chalk and so I used one of Tim's Visual Artistry sets for a soft pastel colored garden theme.  I like how it turned out.  Here is my tag for November. 

 
 
 
Off to my room to work on more fun tags today.  Well, between some housecleaning and laundry that is.   Hope everyone is having a crafty fun day as well!  To my northern friends with snow, keep warm!  

No comments:

Post a Comment