Proudly Canadian

Proudly Canadian

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Xmas cards

Can't believe I'm about to say this, but Christmas cards were on the agenda today.  Today has been a pretty productive day.  Decided I better get started on my Christmas cards.  During one of our club nights our project was this card and I thought I'd like to make more for giving away this year.  So I managed to get about a dozen of them done.  They took me all day, lots of small pieces to stamp, cut, glitter... I do believe, my next set of cards won't be quite so tedious.  :)   All the stamps and inks are CTMH products.  The glitter on the snowflakes are Glitter Ritz in stardust. 



 
 
Time to call it a night, the mess on my dining room table will have to stay until tomorrow.  :)  Thanks for visiting.  


No comments:

Post a Comment