Proudly Canadian

Proudly Canadian

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Creative Chemistry 101: Part 6

Yehhhh, I finished Day 9 and 10.  Now just have to watch the last video and I'll be done Creative Chemistry 101 and time to move onto the excitement of Creative Chemistry 102.  This has been great.  So many new tools and techniques that I would probably not have even tried if it wasn't for these classes.   Here are my finished lesson tags. 

Day 9: Perfect Pearls and Perfect Pearl mists.



Day 10:  Dimensional Mediums.

 
 
This was done with Distress Stickles Clear Rock Candy and the picture doesn't do the crystals justice.  It's like have sugar sprinkled onto the tag.  Here are a few close ups that sort of show it a little bit depending where the light managed to reflect.
 



And after it was all done, I made a tag using several of the techniques I learnt thru this course.  So, I did a marbling technique with the stains.  Then I did a resist using acrylic dabber in snow cap and a stamp pattern.  After it dried, I went back and used the stains as a water color technique to color in the stamp in areas.  I finished with a archival black sentiment and a distress ink edging.  So glad to be able to layer and incorporate different techniques now that I probably wouldn't have done before.  :) 



And so ends this portion of Creative Chemistry 101.  I look forward to sharing my practice tags from the next course.   :)   Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment