Proudly Canadian

Proudly Canadian

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Time

I was starting to get a bit tired and decided I would do one more that was not complicated.   Sometimes even the simplest tags can be very rewarding. 



I took some patterned MME paper and tore it roughly and inked the edges with Distress Ink Frayed Burlap.  I glued it down.   The clock was a vintage clock image I found on a Vintage printables site.  So I sized it, printed and cut it out.  I colored it with Antique Linen and Old Paper Distress inks.  The embellishment is a Tim Holtz Time metal tag.  I used an antiqued brad in the clock.  I can't remember where I got the glass tiles from, I've had them floating around for a few years in my stash.  I really need to start using up my older stuff so I can buy more!  The pendant was from Michaels.  That's it, super simple. 

This next week is going to be busy.  My Dad is being moved into a long term care facility in the very near future.  And my week will be taking care of that business with the appropriate channels.  I have a Dr app't for myself out of town and then have another trip at the end of the week to take care of a few things up north at our other home.  So I don't think that doing a lot of tag making is going to be on the agenda, but then you never know, I might find a few moments in the evenings, maybe if I'm lucky play a bit.  :)  

I hope everyone is having a great long weekend.  :)  Good night and sweet dreams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment