Proudly Canadian

Proudly Canadian

Monday, September 30, 2013

More tags from the Retreat

Wow, the wind here is crazy this morning and my head is not appreciating it at all.  So, I am going to quickly just post my remaining tags that I did this past weekend.    The technique primarily used was inking the embossing folder and then embossing the ink and image onto the tag.  I used a few stamps from CTMH and some embossing glitter powders as well as stickles.  The snowman tag also has an edging die cut done of snowflakes and then inked and clear embossed with deep impression embossing powders done several times to give it a real clear look to it.  Once cooled I lightly bent the strip to crackle the embossing for a neat look. 
Here are the next few tags. 





Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment